91. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price which they cannot afford.
92. There is a growing tendency these days for many people living in rural areas to come and work in cities. This problem has caused a wide public concern in most cities all over the world. 农民进城打工正成为增长的趋势，这一问题在世界上大部分城市已引起普遍关注。
93. An investigation shows that many migrant workers think that working in the cities provides them with not only a higher salary but the opportunity to learn new skills.
94. It must be noted that the improvement in agriculture doesn’t seem be able to catch up with the increase in the population of the rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still lead a miserable life.
95. Although migrant workers contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities, they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
96. Many sociologists point out that migrant workers are making things from bad to worse: putting more pressure on the population control and the security of the society, threatening to take the few jobs from the job seekers in the city, and worsening the traffic and public health problems.
97. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for the improvement of the standard of peasants' lives. Besides, they ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences, information and knowledge with peasants, which will contribute directly to the economic growth of the rural areas.
98. In conclusion, we must think about this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants' lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
99. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life, parents in growing numbers begin to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
100. As for me, I think it is essential to know, at first, the problems young students would be faced with on the campus.