61. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on learning new skills so that they can keep a favorable position in the job market.
62. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or to spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their families.
63. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of the modern society, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
64. The problem of international tourism has caused a wide public concern over the recent years.
65. Many people believe that international tourism exerts positive effects on the economic growth and the local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
66. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about disastrous impacts on the environment and the local culture.
67. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited for the following reasons.
68. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of new facilities have been built, which has certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
69. For lack of a distinct culture, some places will be attractive to tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in the number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the shrinking of the local tourism.
70. There is a growing tendency for parents to expect their children to be involved in some extra educational programs over the recent years.